Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Letter from Nita

Dear friends,

It’s not often we find our dream job, leave it and then get to come back.  However, that’s exactly what happened to me.  I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with the many clients of the Washington Women’s Business Center over the past 5+ years.  I have had fun teaching many Launch and Grow classes, QuickBooks and other classes and it has been exciting to see so many of you launch your very own businesses.  
To those of you still working towards that direction – keep going! 

I feel confident that the Washington Women’s Business Center will go to new heights under the new leadership of Jennifer Teehan along with staff, Michael Coffey and Justine May.

As Henry David Thoreau said,  “I learned this, at least, by my experience:  that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”

I wish you all continued success in your entrepreneurial endeavors and look forward to our paths crossing again.

Best regards,


Nita Conlan

No comments:

Post a Comment